Friday, August 12, 2011

Utah!

Wednesday night we took off to Utah for my cousin's wedding! :D

I swear I'm addicted to sugar! It's bad! ha. I got these:


Notice the KING SIZE! hahahah. Ya I have a problem with sugar and peanut butter. lol. :)


And then of course I got a neuro drink and Austin got Mountain Dew! haha. :)


This picture is thursday morning at 7:50! ha.


My cousin got married at 8:20.

While we were waiting I was looking at the Salt Lake Temple Landscaping and it is so pretty! These trees are sweet! I want one!:


Meet Cam and Brin!


They are such a cute couple! And they look so much alike huh?? :)






(Brinley's Parent and Gradparents)


(Cameron's Family! My cousins & Aunt and Uncle)


(Cam's Brothers and Sisters)


Brinley's dress was gorgeous! And her bouquet and all her colors were cute! :)

She is such a fun, cute girl!

I'm so excited that she is in the family now!


You can tell they are just so in love! It's so cute! :D


So this is Cam's wedding ring!! haha. It moves! Like those star looking things move when you turn the top or bottom bumpy part! :D It's such a cool ring! ha. They said they got it out of a science magazine. lol. They are so funny! :) Here is the ring:



before the reception I chopped my hair off and I love it! I feel so sporty now! haha. :)




All my hair I got chopped off!! CRAZY!!


After I styled it really quick! haha. I didn't have much time... but that is what is nice about this haircut! I love it!! :)



SPEAKING OF UTAH!! A couple of weeks ago I went with my new family and went shopping in Utah! It was so fun!!


Austin and Ashley are twinners!! hahaha.


My sister's-in-law! ha. :) Minus one. Alex.


Same but with my mother-in-law! :)






(The shoes I got! Some pink cute boat shoes, White sparkly toms, gray boots with little heels, and shiny nude heels! :D)


(These socks are a must! I love them!)










I got cute shirts, sweaters, earrings, HUDSON JEANS WOOHOO!! :D, nail file, and yes a basketball!

You may be wondering why we got a basketball because if you know me you know that I stink at sports that involve balls... but we have a basketball hoop and Austin's good and basketball so we got one! and actually the other day we were playing basketball and I made almost every shot!! It was awesome! :) I called it beginners luck, but who knows maybe I should go pro now! ha. jk! :)


Well have a great day!!! :D


*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...