Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Utah Shopping Trip! :)

So.... We have been up to quite a bit lately! I got our house all put together and it's so fun! Tomorrow we get internet! Haha. Woohoo! I'm so excited! But today I am posting from the phone again... but the puncuation is working! Oh ya! :) So today is the one month mark that Austin and I have been married and it's been GRrEAT! I love married life! Yesterday we celebrated by going to town. We went shopping and I got some really cute pink boat shoes that I am in love with! Then we ate at Applebee's and then went to the movie Captain America! Oh man that was a great show! :D afterwards we went to Orange Leaf and got ourselves some frozen yogurt! It was great! :) today we woke up early and now we're on our way to Utah to go shopping with my new family! Woohoo! It's gonna be a blast... even Austin came... now that's a great husband! :D

I also wanted to share a bit of my cute dishes! The above photo! Don't you love them?? I do! I got so many cute dishes from my wedding! :)

Have a great day!

Aubree

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...