Monday, August 15, 2011

cooking!

So I decided to share some of the things I have made since Austin and I have been married! :)


Have you ever been to Leatherby's/ Sundae's Eats and Treats?

It is DELICIOUS!

If you haven't.... GO!

You won't regret it!

They make Tracy's/ Alexis' Peanut Butter Cup and it is SO GOOD!!

So I made my own version of it....




How did I do?? :)



Next... this is our first Sunday dinner after we were married! :) And after Andy's farewell, so like 2 weeks after we were married is when we had this meal! :)


CRAP! It's sideways! But it is Kool-aid, peas (from the garden), Pineapple, Breaded chicken, and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!! It was SO yummy!! :) The gravy didn't work out perfect... but isn't that how it always is when you first start cooking? haha.

Maybe it's just me.... haha.


Austin and I at sunday dinner.


Austin wanted to take a picture of me in my cute apron!! :)

This is from Grandma Merlene! She is so cute! :)

3rd... One day Austin and I Went to Costa Vida and got the Tres Leches... It was SO GOOD!

So I decided I wanted to ty to make it..

I amde up my own recipe!

And this was when our oven didn't work, so they aren't cooked all the way. hahaha.

Here's my version:




And here's the real thing from Costa Vida:


:) DELISH!



Random Note: Austin and I were driving on the highway from IF to Rexburg the other day and I saw this!!!!


the overpass is FINALLY DONE!! And Menan and Roberts have an exit now!

I always used to miss this turn when it was just a turn off onto a road... but now..

I will never miss it again!! :D


Another random note! :)

I just wanted to show you my lovely haircut! :)

I love it so much! It's so fun and SO easy to do!! YAY!!




Friday and Saturday was the Mud Lake Fair and Austin and I went and ate lunch there both days! YUMMY!! :)

This is before we left to the fair:


Saturday night Hailey and Hannah were in the Mud Make Rodeo and they did good! :) It was so fun to watch it! :)


Alex and I watching the rodeo....

Just a note, right after we took this picture the clowns took a watermelon into the middle of the arena and blew it up!! Luckily I brought my sweet Mexican poncho I got on my honeymoon and Alex and I help it up to shield us and especially her camera! :) Dang Clowns. haha.


Also.... Austin and I bought a bookshelf! :) Nothing fancy at all.. but when we were putting it together we couldn't figure out one of the screws, and when we finally figured out how to work it, we broke it! So we decided to whip out the Gorilla Glue to fix it! IT WORKED! haha. But the glue expands, so it kinda got on the bookshelf. haha. but it's on the top so no one can see it! :) Good thing!



Last cooking item: Today I decided to make lunch for Austin different than I usually do. I usually make him sandwiches when he's in the tractor and I was sick of it, so I can't even imagine how sick of it he was! ha. Welll We were gifted this sweet HUGE luchbox by Austin's Uncle and Aunt so I always use it! :)


Then since Austin brings home Potatoes a lot.... I made homeade fries with my special seasoning!! OH YA! But when I Was taking out the last batch, the oil boiled up and burnt me!! DANG!! ha.

Then I made Cheese Quesadilla's!! YUM to my TUM! :)


Then I packed watermelon and the sauces for the food! :) (Fry Sauce and Salsa)


And Gatorade!! :)



I took it out to him as he was bailing and I ate lunch with him! It was fun and yum! haha. :)

I am definitely gonna try to make yummy lunches like this for him more often!


Have a great day! :D


*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...