Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Peas in my Garden!

Sooo.....


I grew a garden this summer!! :D




It has corn, lettuce heads and the leafy lettuce, onions, carrotts, beans, peas, and cucumbers! :)


Just for your information... if there is only two of you and you are planting a garden, don't let your eyes get bigger than your body! haha. We planted WAY too much lettuce, I couldn't keep up with it, so I cut it all out and next year I will only plant like two plants of lettuce. lol :)




Well..... I was able to pick peas :) And I got TWO HUGE bowls full!! OH YA! :)



And then I filled that glass bowl completely full and I boiled them and put them in these bags to freeze! YAY! :D



I got 7 bags and there are still more pickings. :)



Have a great day! :D




*Aubree*


OH AND... just a little random note! Lately I love Cobra Starship's new song! It has such a great beat! haha. I rock out to it in my swather... it's called like You Make Me Feel or something... haha. :) It's awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...