Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meat..

Last night I made Sloppy Joes for my hubby! :)

And I made a smoothie too... the ones I was talking about a few posts ago! :) haha.

And of course chips! :)


Today at church I got sustained as a CTR 6 primary teacher!! YAY!

I am seriously SO SO SO excited for this calling!

I told Austin when we first moved into our ward that I would LOVE to be a primary teacher, so when they asked me if I wanted to be one I was ESTATIC!!! I am so excited!!

This is my first calling other than a substitute for the sunbeams! haha.

Oh yay! I hope the kids enjoy it as much as I will!!!

And the funny thing is, my team partner is named Aubree too!!! haha. :)

That's gonna get confusing! :)


Tonight I'm making Meatloaf for din din!

And Onion rings and fries!! :) haha.

I know I know, it's not the most nutricious meal, but man is it YUMMY!! :D


Have a great sabbath!



*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...