Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dessert Party!!!

Ok so here is the suprise you've all been waiting for!! :)

Last night, my mom, Rusten, Sheena, Tyler, Austin and I had a dessert party.

They came over and had some calzones(not dessert) haha.

And then our party began!

Sheena brought over Apple Crisp! It was SO SO SO delish!

And of course I had to pull out the Homeade Vanilla Blue Bunny Ice Cream to go with it!

That is the best!

And the Apple Crisp went great with it, and then of course Austin had to pull out the Caramel Sauce to go with his Apple Crisp. :)

It was so extremely great!



Then I made smores! But not campfire Smores.....

I bought a package of Toll House Nestle Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips and made the cookie recipe that was on the back of it.


Then instead of making cookies, I spread the cookie mix across the whole cookie sheet :)


And I baked it for like 15 minutes. :)

Then I bought Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme and cut the cookies into squares.

I put the marshmallow creme on the inside and put a few more chocolate chips on it. :)

Then I stuck the smore cookie on a plate and stuck it in the Microwave for 15 seconds AND whala!


It was SO good! definitely make it, and if you do, let me know what you think of them. :)


Also.... I finished putting together our bed frame and headboard! WOOHOO! :D



Isn't it lovely? :)

And tonight I am making my handsome husband some Chicken Spaghetti for din din!

Oh I am excited! :)


Have a grat Sunday!


*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...