Monday, September 12, 2011

Today.

Today was my first day of college.

Today I got a headache towards the end of all my classes.

Today was a long day.

]Today I bought a printer.

Today I got assinged A TON of homework!

Today I LOVED college... it was so fun!

Today I made so many new friends.

Today I saw a few old friends.

Today I found out exciting news.

Today I miss Austin and I'm excited for him to come home.

Today I'm going to a barbeque.

Today I'm going to relax the rest of the day to get rid of this headache.

Today I don't have any pictures to put up, beacuse

Today I need to do a lot of homework!

...

But TOMORROW you will get a GOOD blog post with lots of pictures! :)

Have a great day!

*Aubree*

P.S. Sorry if you thought this post was boring! haha.

1 comment:

ashley mikell said...

love it! I'm so glad you loved your first day. College was seriously the BEST time of my life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...