Friday, September 2, 2011

2 MONTHS!!!

Two months ago today I married my handsome husband!! :D

He is the best and I love him so much!

Here is a picture that I tried to make us in color and everyone in black and white.. but it kinda made the background blurry.. but we're not :) haha.



Then I just wanted to say that I am helping the coach of the West Jeff Cheer Team!! I am kinda like a volunteer assistant coach! I'm SO SO SO stinkin excited!!! :D

I helped them stunt yesterday and they performed at the football game tonight and did SO good! :D And they hit their stunt so good! I'm so proud of those cute girls... and did I mention some of them have only been stunting for two weeeks and they are AWESOME! :D


Well here is a little webcam fun... haha.

I was waiting for Aust to get home :D

Enjoy:





(I was trying to get me BRIGHT orange sweater to show... but it kept making it look white ish... dang it! haha.)

Have a great night! :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...