Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cute Note...

Ok.... so I know I already posted a post today on my blog... like two seconds ago, but I just walked in the kitchen and saw this note on the fridge and thought it was so cute!


My husband is the sweetest, nicest, best, hottest, handsomest, lovingest hubby!

Ok some of those aren't real words, but I can't say it any better!

I have the BEST husband EVER!! :D

He gives massages whenever I ask, cleans for me so I can rest, helps me clean, cooks with me, takes me on vacations, compliments me 24/7, and the list goes on and on!! :D

And you can't forget... He always writes the best notes to me! :)

They make me smile and love him more and more every day!! :D

hahaha.

Have a great night! :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...