Sunday, June 30, 2013

Girls Day with my Mom

Friday my mom and I had a girls day! After my glucose test thing, and after she got back from girls camp, we went into IF and got pedicures!! It was amazing!! I don't know why I don't get them more often, and when they painted my toes, the lady was seriously SO fast and did it in like 2 minutes from start to finish.. She painted the flower design in like .2 seconds! haha. 
After our pedi's we shopped a little and I got yummy smelling stuff from Bath & Body Works, and I got some cute sandals for the 4th of July :)
Then we went grocery shopping and then went to get my baby girl's crib and we loaded it up on the cart and then realized that there wouldn't be any room in my mom's car!! DANG IT!! hahaha. So this week Aust and I are going to get it since both our car and truck will fit it. haha. 
And while we were in there my sister JoDee told me I had to get snapchat prontito!! haha. So I did... (and this was my first snapchat. ha.
It was such a fun day and I love my mom so much! She is the best!! :) We got the pedi's since my brother comes home in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D AHHHH!!!!! I am so excited!!! :)
Well have a great Sunday! :)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...