Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Family Time.. More Like Party Time! :D

So my next few posts are going to be telling you guys what I have been up to the past few months, and this title doesn't really have to do with the first two pictures, but oh well! haha. So enjoy.. (and ps... I would have posted more sooner, but I was trying to post on my phone and I couldn't figure it out, so I had to do it on the computer.. Has anyone ever posted on their phone? And if so, I need help to know how... It might have been because it was a really long post, so it was too big to upload, so I have broken it down into smaller posts! :))
So earlier this year Aust and I went to some Jazz games. It is so fun going, and we have luckily been able to go every year the past few years... We'll see what happens once we have a baby in the picture.. hahaha. :)
Of course tons of Taco Bell runs have happened, because it seems like, earlier in my pregnancy Taco Bell was all that sounded good to me! Everything else sounded sick! hahaha... And so I tried the Pina Colada Fruitista Freeze one of the times, and let me just tell you, it was a party in my mouth!! Not even joking!! It is SO good.. and speaking of TB runs, we actually ate Taco Bell today.. hahaha. Ironic??? lol.
Now to the family part!!! 
So this is my ADORABLE niece Eleanor (Ellie), and sometimes she likes to throw gang signs and Micheal Jackson poses! :) This is her "Thriller" sleeping pose. hahaha. :)
And this was at her baby shower that we had when she was 1 month old! :)
Then this is my other ADORABLE niece Lyla! She had her 1st birthday the same day of Ellie's baby shower. She ate a mini cupcake and she was sorta hesitant at first, but once she realized no one was stopping her, she went for it!! :D (And don't you love the mini cake stand??? I think it is so cute!!)
Then this is my sister-in-law Hailey.... She is so funny!! :) She decided she wanted to join in on the fun, and try to fit in a bumbo... hahahha.
Perfect fit, don't ya think?? hahaha. :)

Anyways... this all happened in March/April. :) {And yes I realize that was like 2-3 months ago..... hahha}. I love spending time with family, and I am so glad we got to spend a lot of time with Austin's family before Jordan, Ashley and Lyla moved to Michigan. 
Have a great night!! :D
Mine will be spent cuddling with my hubby until he has to leave to go bale around midnight. :( haha.
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...