Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Big 2-0!!!!

So May 25th was my 20th birthday!! :) WOOHOO!!! I am no longer a teenager, which means that I no longer have a teen pregnancy!! hahahahahaha. Anyways.... I had such a great birthday!! :) I got so many birthday wishes and I spent time with family!! It was the perfect birthday!! :) 
For starters... I got the 2 cutest birthday pictures!! haha. 
I love my nieces!! They are so adorable!!! :) 
Then on my birthday I got to spend time with Austin! :) He was working, but I got to tag along! :) It was so fun! We went up to Kilgore to put a calf with all the cows, because I went to work with him the day before and we found a calf! We chased it down and got it after like all day! ha. So we took it to be with the other cows.
Mmhh... I love my sexy working hubby!! haha :)
Then that night we went to Red Robin for dinner with my mom, Rusten, Sheena, Jaquel (Sheena's cute friend) and her baby, Alex, Blake, and Ellie! :) It was so fun.... and I think everyone goes to Red Robin to celebrate their birthday! hahaha. It was crazy with all the birthdays! And the babies did not like all the loud clapping and singing. ha. I got sang to and had to wear the balloons on my ears! haha.
I was spoiled for my birthday!! I got popsicle molds so I can make lots of yummy popsicles this summer, ice cream maker, maternity clothes, gift cards for maternity clothes, shoes, and sweet cards.
Then the next day (which was Sunday) we invited everyone over for ice cream and cake. It was so fun! We had cake which Austin made the whole thing by himself!! It was great!! :) Then we talked and played games.  
Austin put the candles in the cake in the shape of a 20
my sisters Sheena and JoDee and I! :)
When I blew out the candles, I built up so much air thinking I would barely be able to blow out the candles, but when I blew, all the candles went out at the same time!! hahaha. I guess that means I have great lungs!! hahaha. :)
Kirk, Kathryn, Hannah, and my Grandma Field were there too, but the Egbert's left before we played games, and my grandma was asleep, so I don't have any pictures of them! DANG IT!!! haha. 
So this is my ice cream maker and I made ice cream in it! It is awesome!! You don't have to have salt and ice! You just stick the bowl in the freezer until the liquid freezes and then you turn it on and put your ice cream in it!!! If you are wanting an ice cream maker... get this kind!!! I love it!! I made peanut butter fudge ice cream!! MMMmm mmmm mmmm!!!!!! :) Oh and when I was making it, I didn't read the instructions, so I got the ice cream batter all ready to pour in and then read the instructions and saw that I was supposed to freeze the bowl, so I had to wait until the next day to make it! hahaha. I guess that is what I get for not reading the instructions. haha.
I had such a great birthday!!! Thanks to everyone that made it so great and that wished me a happy birthday!! :) 
Have a great night!! 
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...