Monday, May 23, 2011

Red Lobster... YUM! and more graduations...

This weekend was so fun!! Friday Austin and I took a trip down to Blackfoot to get our engagements....
for a sneak peek click here.
Alex was our photographer and she is so fun! :)

Saturday I went shopping and then that night Andy, Mackenzie, Austin and I went to Red Lobster to celebrate Andy's and my birthdays! :) Which his was the 18th and guess what!!
Mine is WEDNESDAY the 25th!! It's coming up!! :) YAY!!
Anyways... I had never been to Red Lobster before and let me just tell you.. I was AMAZED!!
It was DELICIOUS!
I will definitely be going back.



Austin and I, and Andy and his girlfriend Mackenzie.

Our waiter was really funny and it was his last day of training.

He is gonna be a good employee to have Red Lobster in Pocatello. ha.

Well he was telling us how the world was supposed to end and it didn't.

We were cracking jokes about it. haha.

So on our checks he wrote this:


haha. He made us laugh.


Last... yesterday was my seminary graduation.

It went really good.




(Hannah, me, and Austin.)

Doesn't Hannah look so cute!?


Shaylee and I with our diplomas.

We played the musical number at graduation.

It was a Violin/Harp duet.

The song was "The Lord Is My Shepard"

It went very good! :)


My cousin KaCee and I. :)

Can you tell we're excited!? haha.


The family with Mackenzie and her little sister.


The family :)

Well the ones that could be there. haha.


Have a great day everyone!


*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...