Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fruits and Vegetables....

So..... I've been recieving e-mails every week to get wedding ready. :)

Well.. last week the e-mail I got talked about cleanses and how you should do them every so often...

SOO..... I started a fruit and veggie cleanse. :)

It's fun! All I can eat is fruits and veggies for 3 days.

I've been eating lots of salad smoothies and the fruit and veggies themselves.

I feel healthier already.


(picture from the lovely google.)
On another note about fruits and vegetables...

Austin and I started working on our garden yesterday. :)

We have been removing the grass and hopefully we get to plant it today,

so when we get married we can move into our cute little house and have a nice garden!

I'm SO excited!!!

There's something about having your own garden.

At my mom's garden I would always tell her,

"I will never have a garden. They aren't worth my time..."

Little did I know that when you have your own garden it's actually like playing a game...

YOU WANT TO KEEP WORKING ON IT...

AND IT'S ACTUALLY FUN!!!!!! YAY!! :D


I'm so excited for our garden!! :)

And my wedding!!! It's getting CLOSER and CLOSER!!!

Only 51 days! :)


Have a great day everyone!


*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...