Monday, October 17, 2011

Dates....

So first off.... Pumpkin Wreath Tutorial coming soon! :D


Next... Aust was cutting cheese and used the bag to cut and cut a hole in the bag.... ya.. he had fun with it... haha.


Saturday I went to a women's conference with my mom, Sheena, and Mackenzie... it was SO good! :D

I learned about understanding the marriage relationship, about trails, and about the importance of family meals around the table, and about anxiety! :D haha.

These were the centerpieces:


Mackenzie, Sheena, Mommy, and I eating lunch! :)


This is how Mine and Aust's Sunday goes... ha.

Isn't he just sexy with the steve earcle look?? Hahaha. JK!! :D




Then Aust was so amazed that someone could take over his computer... the guy was moving the mouse and Austin wasn't doing anything and it was crazy to watch! hahaha.




Saturday we went on a date with Sheen, Ty, Mark, Val, Kirk, Kathryn, and Hannah... it was so fun! we ate at winger's! :) haha. Then Sheena,Tyler, Austin, and I went shopping at Winco and I got supplies for Trail Mix! :)

SO YUMMY! And then I stuck it in a bowl and mixed it up.. the bowl was MASSIVE!!!

(Idea from Simply Sadie Jane)

I added some of my own stuff though! :)

Almonds, Peanuts, Mixed Nuts, Dried Blueberries, Dried Mango, Dried Mango Pineapple, Dried Bananas, Dried Apples, Golden Raisins, Raisins, Cran Cherries, Cran Strawberries, Dried Apricots, and Sunflower Seeds! :)




Definitely cheaper than store bought trail mix... it made TONS!!!!


Then after you stir it up, put in ziploc bags! :) Mine made 2 PACKED gallon storage ziploc bags full! It's a great snack during school! :)


Especially since studies show that people who eat 1 1/2 ounces of nuts a day are more healthy! :D YES!!!

Then for din din I made homeade Wendy's Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken...

You need:

Chicken (Breaded or not)

And Sweet Chili Sauce.


Then put the sauce on the cooked chicken.... (I would recommend doing it a crockpot dinner. It tastes SO much better... but I didn't have time so this worked good too! :) ha.)

I got this idea from my mom... aka the BEST COOK EVER!! :D


And I'm not kidding you when I say this... It tastes EXACTLY like the Wendy's stuff! :D SO YUMMY!! :D
Do you like how Austin set the table?


Mountain Dew in the cup, haha. Then the chicken, and Homeade fries... OUR FAVORITE! :D

Well have a great day!! :D

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...