Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Christmas Carol..

So yesterday I saw A Christmas Carol in 3D!! It was crazy awesome!! I decided that I want to go to 3d movies from now on because the objects on the screen like pop OUT of the screen and it looks like it is gonna hit you. Well.. A Christmas Carol.. I was thinking it was going to be a cute little kid show, but I was wrongo!! It was totally scary! I jumped like every minute. All the scary ghosts were like reaching towards me, and things were popping out, and it was a really scary movie. It was really good though. I liked it a lot, I just would never take kids to that show. It is definitely not a little kid show. I thought I was going to have nightmares, so I can't even imagine how little kids feel when they watch that show. haha. :)

(Me and my 3D glasses)

Well... after the movie, I booked it to the high school, to cheer at the Rigby vs. Madison game. Madison is our rival, so it's a HUGE game. Well... take a wild guess at who won... ok... WE DID!!! WOOHOO. I was SO happy when we went into overtime and WON!!! All the madison people had been talking about how we were totally going to lose, but we proved them wrong! OH YA.. you better believe it! hahaha. :)

So today after school I had to wait for the stupid train to pass. I don't think I have ever waited that long at a railroad track. It started getting boring, so I decided to look at the graffiti. They have some disturbing things, but they also have cool things.

I wish I was that talented with a spraypaint bottle. ha.

It finally passed and I went to my grandma & grandpa's house. My grandpa just had surgery, and I felt so bad for him. He was just laying there. It was sad. He is such a good grandpa and he is very positive about things and he loves his family a lot! He is the best grandpa. I love him.

Tonight I had to play my harp out in Terreton. I went out there, and hung out with Hannah. It was fun. We had really yummy shrimp. :)

Well.. I played my harp and it went pretty good. Now I only have one more musical number to worry about. ha.

Also, we have a new cheerleader on the team and today was her first day. We had gymnastics today. She is really good at tumbling. I am excited to have her on our team! :)

Have a great night.

*Aubree*

1 comment:

ashley mikell said...

I want to hear you play your harp! Why were you playing in Terreton?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...