Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cheer and Church! :)

This weekend has been filled with fun!
Friday night we had a game against Hillcrest.
It was pretty intense.
We were winning at first, but then they won.

Yesterday morning we had our cheer party.
We exchanged gifts.

Then we had breakfast.
I got this cute necklace and earrings.
I am so excited to wear them.
Thanks Ashlie.

Well... also.. yesterday was basically filled with cheer.
We had to make up the girls b ball game that got cancelled..
and we won against skyline by like 30 points!
It was AWESOME! ha.

Then we had a game against the skyline boys.
We performed our Christmas routine.
It was fun.
We won that game too.
Yesterday was a lucky day for Rigby!!! haha. :)


Today I had to sing in church.
Me and Holly sang Away In A Manger combined with another pretty song.
It was so fun, and it went really good.
Everyone did REALLY good!

After church my mom took pictures of me with my harp.

This is the skirt I made this week for today!! :)

I am so thankful to have the opportunity to go to church every Sunday.
I am thankfu Heavenly Father gave us talents.
I am thankful for Jesus.
I am so greatful for this time of year, and we can show our love towards each other. :)

Well tonight for FHE we watched this show called The Bridge.
It was a movie about this dad that had to mave the bridge for the train to get across every day.
One day he was moving it and the mom needed the dad's help,
so she sent the son to get him.
The bridge wasn't working so the dad had to hold down this lever thing so the bridge could go.
He saw his son running towards him, but a train was coming.
The dad didn't know what to do, and he chose to help the train.

It was such a sad little movie.
the point of the movie was that
God sent his son and and sacrificed him for all of us,
just like the dad sacrificed his son for the lives on the train.

Yes... very sad.
I felt like crying.
I wouldn't know what to do if I was in that situation.
I'm thankful that non of my family members have to move bridges for trains. ha.
I know that God and Jesus love us, and that is why they did what they did for us.
I love them and I am so thankful for them! :)

Have a wonderful Sabbath Day!!

*Aubree*

1 comment:

Angie Robison said...

Aubree you did so good at church. The song was beautiful!!! Your great and so dang cute!!!! We love your blog at our house!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...