Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wow.. really...

So today I woke up and went to cheer.

I was sliding all over the place on the roads.. I wish I had snow tires. ha.

Well then I get to the school and I didn't eat my mandarain oranges.. so I put them in my purse.

When cheer was over I looked at my purse and the mandarain oranges were sitting on top with no juice in it.

SHOOT!

I look and my mom had opened them and didn't tell me. Dang it.

I see that they are sitting right on top of the pictures of Austin that I carry around.

By this time I wanted to start crying..

I look at the pictures and luckily the juice spilt on the side of the album that you don't put the pictures in, so non of the pics got ruined... luckily! :)

Well them I am getting ready for school and I go to help this girl with her hair, and no one told me that they had their straightner on the ground.. and I wasn't looking because I mean.. who puts their straightner on the locker room floor.

Well I step on it and at first I was like what the heck, but then I realized my foot was getting burnt off. haha. It hurt but it was kinda funny.

Well then my friend tells me that bad luck comes in pairs of threes, so I will have one more thing happen to me and the last is the worst.

Hopefully I don't break my neck or anything at the game tonight! haha.

Have a great day! :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...