Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Check...

So I haven't posted for a while, well some of you might be wondering why.... Here is your answer! :
One of my goals for 2011 was to see Elder Austin Kirk Egbert... Well guess what!!! :D He's home!! On January 20th he came and suprised me!
I was kinda thinking he was coming home that day, but then it was like 10:30 pm so I was thinking there is no way he's coming home today and I got all sad. Well I went downstairs and as I was going back up to my room, my brother-in-law, Tyler, said, "Aubree." Well I didn't really want to talk to anyone because I wasn't in the best mood. I said what and he told me to come here. He was in the Piano room, so I walked in there and I look over and see AUSTIN!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I was SO stinkin excited!! So it really was a complete suprise!!! AHH.... It was amazing! I love having him back home!
Seriously.... THE.
BEST.
WEEKEND.
EVER!!! :D
So I've been busy seeing him like every day!! :D

(Austin and I)
More pictures to come!! :D
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...