- I've always fasted on Fast Sunday, but I've never fasted the full 24 hours, so one of my goals is to fast for the full 24 hours from now on. :)
- Finish reading the Book of Mormon & memorizing the Living Christ so I can get my Young Women Medallion. I only have 100 pages left in the Book of Mormon!! WOOHOO!! :D
- Graduate High School.
- Apply for college and get accepted!
- Get a job.
- Apply for Scholarships.
- Finish reading D & C in the scriptures.
- See Elder Austin Kirk Egbert.
- Place at Cheer Competition. :D
- Go to Boise.
- Write in my journal more often (at least once a week if not more ha.)
- Learn how to cook Main Dishes... (I am a pro at Desserts, but I don't want to be eating desserts for every meal. haha.)
- Write on my blog more. ha. And post more pictures. :)
THOSE ARE MY GOALS FOR 2011!!!!!! :D
I would say that I want to lose weight as one of my goals.... But I never have enough self control with food. lol. So I guess my goal with food and my body is to stay in shape! :)
Have a wonderful Sabbath Day today everyone! :D