Wednesday, July 10, 2013

4th of July and Andy Getting Home! :)

This year was crazy the week of the 4th of July. 
So Andy was supposed to get home on the 3rd and we had all these things planned to do once he got home, but it was raining really bad in Brazil, so bad that the plane wasn't able to land and pick up Andy, so his arrival back home got changed to July 4th at 4:44pm (Do you like all the 4's??? :))
So since he wasn't getting home on the 3rd anymore, our plans changed a little. I stained the front porch and Hannah, my sister-in-law, was nice enough to come help! :)
That night I went with my family to Pizza Pie Cafe and ate WAY too much pizza!! hahaha. Afterwards we went to my Uncle and Aunt's house for a little bit and then went to my mom's house and my sister JoDee did my hair! :) I have been wanting to lighten it since it's summer and dark hair gets too hot and I have just been wanting a change, so that is what I did!! :)
While my hair was processing JoDee noticed that my feet were swollen... It was so crazy!!!
But the swelling went down after I kept my feet up like all day the next day! haha. :)
The 4th came and it was the big day!!! :) It was also the day I was 29 weeks along!! :) WOOHOO!
We went over to my mom's and made a poster and got everything together to go get Andy!
On our way to the airport it was pouring rain, but then it was such a nice day once we got to the airport and the rest of the day!! :) And also, while we were on our way to the airport we got pulled over, but we didn't get a ticket, and Austin was like, "It's a good thing he wasn't a mormon hater!" hahaha. And I was like, "Ya his parents were probably late to pick him up and so he doesn't want that to happen to anyone! hahaha."
So here are pictures from the airport.. and his plane was a little delayed so he ended up getting to the airport around 5:15! And my sister Sheena and her husband are living in North Carolina, so they weren't able to be there, so we face timed them so they could share the excitement and moment with all of us! :) I will let the pictures do the talking! :)
Here is a little video of my mom and Andy seeing each other for the first time is 2 years! :) Quite the tear jerker!! haha. :)
After the airport we went to my Grandma's for a BBQ for the 4th of July and her birthday, since they are the same day!! :) It was her 85th birthday!! :) It was so fun being able to spend it with all the family minus Sheen. After the BBQ we went to the fireworks in Idaho Falls. They always put on such a great show!!
Well I went to take pictures and didn't realize how bright the flash was, which resulted in this picture!! hahahahahaha.
Then I was able to handle it...
Austin's sister's Hannah and Hailey came and watched the fireworks with us! :)
It was a great 4th of July and it is SO fun having Andy home!! :) 
I hope you all had a great 4th of July!! :)
Have a great hump day!! :)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...