Tuesday, February 14, 2012

1950s Party!! :)

So a few weeks ago, my mom asked me if I would take pictures at their 1950s ward party and I said sure! It was on Friday, Feb. 10th! It was so fun and set up like the 50s! There was a movie from the 50s playing and they had a diner, SO CUTE! It was so fun! :) And I decided to dress up too.. so I did my hair like the 50s and wore my black and white dress from Shabby Apple because it looked kinda like the 50s! :) Now I want to have like a family party or something 50s themed so I can dress up and everything again! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures! :)
So I tried to make Mine and Austin's picture look like a old photo, but it didn't really work out... haha. as you can see in the following picture.. I'll just stick with the one above! haha. :)
{Doug was wearing such a cool suit! haha.}
{Root Beer Floats, Hamburgers, and Fries! YUM to my TUM!}
{The Bishopric, and the people who put on the party! ha. :D}
{I just had to share this one.. SO funny!}
I wanted to share another picture of Dave, Angie's {from here} husband, but I told him I wouldn't, so you're welcome Dave! hahaha.
{Old Magazine's from the 50s}

{The decor that was on the table's, but they were cleaning up, so you don't get to see how they were set up all cute.. sorry! ha.}
Well after the party was over Aust and I headed to Idaho Falls and went to the opening day of The Vow! :) It is such a cute movie! It ended too soon though.. I wanted it to keep going! haha. :) But it was a great movie! And now I want the book! :)
Have a great day! :)
*Aubree*
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope you are doing something fun with your hunny tonight, because I know I am! :)
P.S.S. I'm also gonna vent for a second... Don't you hate when people lie to you?? ME TOO!! I got lied to today by some of my cheerleaders. They said their notes were in their bags and they were trying to forge notes, but I caught them in the act!! haha. I wish they would've just told the truth and said they didn't have their notes! AAAHHH... But whatever. ha. It's just crazy though how you see everything from a different perspective when you grow up. I love growing up, especially with my best friend! I love you SO much Aust!! :D Anyway... have a good night! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...