Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wingers...

Well... so a few days ago I got home and I was about to walk into my house when I noticed something... There was a furry thing in a flower pot that was on top of another flower pot. So I go up and realize it is my cat! haha. It was really funny... and who knows why there was a flower pot on top of the other. ha.

(Cute little Kitten in the pot)

So Yesterday was my friend Whitney's birthday!! We went to WINGER'S!!!!! It was delicious... I got the dish I always get... Sticky Finger Salad! It is SO good. Well we had this COOL waiter named Josh and he was pretty awesome. Well since it was her birthday she got a FREE dessert!!! I decided I am going to Winger's for my birthday from now on because the dessert was SO good. It was LOADED with whipped cream. And it tasted as good as it looked maybe even better!! :)

(YUMMY dessert.)

(Em and me on our way home from wingers)
Well while we were on our way home, we saw this guy... He was dancing with the sign.. and it was like the exact beat of the music we were listening to. It was really funny.


So then we were driving home and we had the windows down and Kallie's Sticky Finger leftovers landed on my lap!! So I put it up and it did it AGAIN!!! It was CRAZY!! haha.
Well we went over to Presley's house and we were watching this show called Sorority Wars... Well Presley's mom was like, "Presley come and get this." Presley said she would. Well her mom drops it down the stairs and it is a bed comforter in the case. It hit this chair and like moved it. ha. Well Kallie JUMPS up and starts yelling, "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!" and then she realized it was a bed comforter and she was like, "Oh my gosh Presley, I thought your mom fell down the stairs." hahaha. It was the funniest thing. We were all laughing our heads off. I started crying I was laughing so hard. Then we all started picturing it in our head and we started laughing even more and then we were all like, "That would actually be really, really sad." ha. It like made my day! :)
So lately in Anat & Phys we have been learning about the Skeletal System.


And we have been drawing Skeletons. Well me and my group finally got done with our skeleton today. It was pretty fun drawing and labeling it.
(Here is our skeleton.)

(This is the skull... look how many labels it has!!)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...