Thursday, March 29, 2012

OWWEE!!!! ha.

Well I know I said I wasn't gonna post again until next week, but I decided to take a break from my stinkin homework overload! haha.
I'm going to share with you what I've been up to this past week other than school. haha
Well last Friday (the 23rd) I got my blood drawn for the first time!!
Well this time I was actually able to!! hahaha.
Except I wasn't giving blood.. They drew my blood so I could know what my blood type was. haha.
Well the lady said the same thing to me, "You have small veins!" But she did draw my blood. She stuck the needle in and it didn't go into the vein {and I've heard all these scary stories about the nurses digging the needle into the skin trying to find the vein, but that didn't happen to me.} so the nurse just gently moved the needle around and all the sudden I felt my heartbeat in my arm and saw blood coming out! It was crazy! And usually I don't like blood and I don't like needles and I don't watch when I get shots or anything, but since this was my first time giving blood, I decided to watch and I wasn't grossed out by it! :) haha.
Well even though the lady was gentle, it did leave a bruise.
This picture is a few days after I got my blood drawn, but I still have the bruise but it's not as bad! haha. {You kind of can't even tell there's a bruise there, but if you saw me in person I would show you and you would see it! haha.}
Well then sunday, I was getting out of the truck to go to church and I got this!!
Oww!! hahaha. These pictures don't do these scrapes and bruises justice!! hahaha.
But it's getting better now. haha.
On the flip side, I haven't had anything happen to me since {knock on wood! haha}
Tomorrow we are off to Utah so I got to get all my homework done tonight! YIKES!! haha.
Well I will tell you all about that later! haha.
And this weekend we will be watching General Conference {for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints}, which is when we get to hear our prophets and other leaders speak to us twice a year! I'm so excited!
go here to learn more about it! :) And also this Saturday we are going on a fun date and I am SO excited! I will tell you about that later too! :)
And today was my last day in my foods class and I made these YUMMY cupcakes!! :D FROM Scratch!! :)
Well have a great day! :)
*Aubree*

1 comment:

Rowbury Adventures said...

yikes! haha you look all beat up woman! I wish i would have seen you at conference...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...