Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yummy yummy treats! :D

So the other day Aust and I were about to watch a movie and we decided we needed popcorn. Well remember this post about my secret caramel marshmallow popcorn recipe??
Well I was on Pinterest and found a recipe for it that you cook in the microwave instead of on the stove... It wasn't as good as my recipe, but it was definitely a keeper recipe!! haha. :)
Then.. today in my Foods class, my partner and I made Orange Biscuits! WHAT??? Ya... Orange Biscuits! They are oh so good! If you want one, you can come over if they aren't gone by the time you get here. haha. But they are good! You put orange peel in the biscuit and you dip sugar cubes in orange juice and stick it on top of the biscuit before you cook it! YUM to my TUM!! :D
Have a great day! :)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...