Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Wreath DIY :)

So my sister, our friend Chelsi, and I got together and decided to make wreaths...
Well I finally finished mine! :)
Here it is!
What you'll need is coffee filters, paint (or food coloring), time, a styrafoam wreath (don't use the gray tube things that you duct tape together... they bend too much! haha.), and hot glue!
What you do is dye the coffee filters whatever color you want by taking a ton and not separating them and dipping them in paint (diluted with water, or food coloring diluted!) and set them out to dry! :)
Then once they're dry you just start gluing like crazy until you have the thickness you want and you are done! :)
I had three colors and got one of each and then put a dab of hot glue and stuck the three colors on each dab. I glued them about 1 1/2 inches apart and when you do it like that, you don't have to put fillers on the sides because the three make it full! :)
I used ribbon to stick mine on my door because I didn't want it to be SO high. haha.
Don't you love it??
Perfect wreath for spring! :) haha.
And I finally got to take my Christmas wreath down since I have a new one! hahaha. :)
Have a great day! :)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...