Thursday, January 19, 2012

Arab Christmas Party.

This year for the Field Family Christmas Party, my aunt Nancy was in charge, and she has lived in the middle east, so she's all into that kind of stuff. So this year we had an Arab Christmas Party, and we learned all about the middle east, and we got pictures in arab attire! :)
Well we got down there on the 16th of December, so we decided to go to temple square and I'm so glad we did! It was SO gorgeous!
Then the 17th came and we got ready for the party! And took pictures of course! haha. In the following picture, the tree matches my shirt, so my mom wanted it in the picture! haha. :D
And.... GUESS WHAT!! I made my shirt! :D Do you like it?? :)
Well we get to the party and eat arab food, and take pictures. Austin didn't want to dress up at first, so the first picture is just me, Rusten, JoDeeann, and my mom.
Me and Jogsta! haha. :)
Then, my cousin Alex dressed up as some arab person that I can't remember his name, but he's a genie! haha. And he gave out candy, and I got a chocolate dollar! :) haha.
So here's Alex and Rusten:
Then Austin decided to dress up..... This should be our next year Christmas card, don't you think?? hahahhaa. Just kidding! :)
All in all, it was a great party, and it was so fun to spend time with the family! :)
It was also fun to have Austin be at a family party with me! I loved spending my holidays with the hubby! haha. :)
Hope you had fun at your Christmas parties!! :)
Have a great day!
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...