Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hannah Stands Out! :)

My sister-in-law, Hannah is running for Student Body Vice President, so the night before we left to Utah, we went over there and helped her make posters :) It was so fun and they all turned out awesome! :)
{So this balloon on this poster has a funny story to it. :) On pinterest someone pinned a website and said, "Use baking soda instead of helium." So we decided to try it and Kirk, my father-in-law, was so interested. haha. He pulled out the vinegar and baking soda and tried it and it didn't really work and he was like, "I'm not a believer in this pinterest stuff." hahahahaha. Then I was like, "Well we didn't even see how to do it," so we read how to do it and Kirk was watching and blew it up a ton. haha. But it was heavier than a normal balloon, and it didn't float. haha. Then at the bottom of the blog it said, "*due to a lot of comments, I want to make this clear that this does not make helium, it is just a fun science experiment." haha. It made us laugh! :)}
{This one is my favorite! I love the sparkles! :D}
It was a really fun night! :) Next post will be about our Utah trip! :) 
Have a great day!
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...