Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bagels..

I don't know if you know this,

but I. LOVE. BAGELS!!

There used to be a bagel shop in Rexburg and my sister worked at it.

I always went and visited her at Uptown Bagel...

When it wasn't there anymore I was SO sad!

Most people for breakfast want toast, eggs, waffles, or bacon...

I am always in the mood for bagels whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner!


For breakfast the other day I decided to spice up my blueberry bagel with philidelphia cream cheese on it..

I put strawberries on it!!!!





It might not look good....

( I think it does though)

but it tastes SO SO SO good!!

If you try it, you won't regret it!

They have to be good strawberries though! :D


Have a great Wednesday :),

and if you're in Idaho..

have a great SUPER WINDY Wednesday!! :(


*Aubree*


P.S. Over the weekend I had some bridal showers...

pictures will come soon!! :D

1 comment:

the hawker's said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE blueberry bagels! and all bagels, actually! that looks yummy yummy!

BUT, i have to tell you something really ironic that I read in a magazine JUST TODAY:

they said that 5 glazed doughnuts are equivalent to 1 blueberry bagel with cream cheese! WHAAAAT??? yeah, weird!

but it hasn't stopped me yet! :) go bagels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...