Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Utah Weekend.... AND April Fool's!!! :)

Okay...... So.... Usually my mom is SUPER into April Fool's Day...

So Friday morning I woke up and was expecting like a raisin in my toothpaste... AND THERE WASN'T!!! WHAT???

So I take a shower thinking she could have time to put it in there while I was in the shower....

After I got out I checked.... still no raisin!

The reason why I checked for the raisin is because that is what she does every year!

I'm thinking... DID SHE FORGET???

CRAP!!!

Out of all people how did my mom forget....

I get ready and my brother Andy calls me because he leaves way before I do.

He told me there was a power line in the middle of Hwy 48 and to go through Osgood to get to school... I agree that I will (Inside I didn't though because I knew it was a joke!)

Well then I go downstairs and my mom tells me my car wouldn't start..

(HERE THE APRIL FOOL'S JOOKE IS!!!!..... NOT!!!)

I'm smiling because I thought it was her joke... well it wasn't..

My car really didn't start.

She sees me smiling and says, "Oh so you got the joke??"

I just start kinda laughing.. and she asks how it worked..

All the sudden I was all sorts of confused...

How did it work?? What?

I just got a confused look on my face and she was like your deoderant..

I'm still confused so she says, "Did you not put on deoderant today?"

OF COURSE I DID!!! So I tell her yes.

Then she proceeds, "Did you not use your white deoderant??"


I said, "No.... I used my clear one..."


She was like, "Dang it!! I should've hid your clear one... I put a thin layer of cream cheese on your deoderant so you would put it on and then realize it wasn't deoderant.."


(Can you see the thin layer of cream cheese?)

FFHHHEEWWWW..... She didn't forget April Fool's Day! :)

But then I was kinda bummed that I didn't use my white one... because that would've been so funny! :) Well maybe not at the time, but eventually :)


So then I'm going to school and I didn't listen to Andy, and I took the Hwy 48 way... NO POWERLINE!!! I think to myself... YES!! I didn't fall for it. :)


Well then I'm on my way home from school and I pass the spot that Andy said the powerline was at, and there was a powerline hanging up that wasn't there before.... Uhhh... Whoops!


Andy didn't pull and April Fool's Joke on me.... He was just trying to be a good older brother, but then they had it cleaned up when I went.


Well I told Andy that I thought it was an April Fool's Joke and he was all, "Ya I know. Mom told me!! I totally for got that it was April Fool's Day though... And I wouldn't have just told you that! Of course it was real!"


haha. He was a little mad.... but I guess that's how it is on April Fool's Day! hahaha. :)


Well that night I went plowing with Austin!! :D





Then we went to UTAH!!! :D It was fun!! Except when we were shopping then I went to get my shoes for my luncheon dress at The Buckle, and they had my size, but only in two right shoes!!! NO LEFT shoes!! WHAT??? So I wasn't able to get them :(


(Austin and I... Do you like my flower headband I made?)

That night we went to Olive Garden... It was very good.... well what I ate was... hahaha. :)

I got so caught up in the conversation that when they asked if we needed to go boxes I realized I had only eaten like 3 bites... haha. Whoops. :)


The next day we went to Generl Conference and I wore the headband I made to match my skirt... and I wore my skirt I made... :) It's what the sister's are gonna wear at my reception except a different color. :)






After General Conference we were walking to our cars and there were protesters around.... One told Austin's dad that he was gonna have a burning... in his underwear... for ETERNITY!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA.. WHAT????

It was hilarious! And Austin was like, "I don't think our underwear is that thick.."

HE is so funny!!! :D

I was laughing for a while.. But conference was SO good!! It was my first one I went to and I loved it!! I loved feeling the spirit and standing in silence when President Monson walked in.. I loved getting tears in my eyes!! It was just a great experience! :)


It was fun visiting Hailey, and Jordan and Ashley! They are so fun! :) And it was Hailey's birthday! :) She is so cute and fun! Utah was very fun! :)


Well yesterday I made a slideshow for my cheer banquet tonight... AHH... IT TOOK FOREVER!!!! Like 6 hours!! But I'm excited for everyone to watch it! :) It was pretty fun to make and see all the old pictures from jr. high until now! :) So today that is what I am doing.. my mom and I are going to the cheer banquet... Austin was going to come with my mom and I, but he is a farmer and so he has to do stuff on the farm.....

Sometimes I get so sad when he tells me last minute that he can't do things, but I know that I have to get used to it because things like that are always going to happen when you marry a farmer... hahaha. Speaking of getting married...... there are only 86 more days not counting today!!! :D WOOHOOO!!!! I am SO SO SO Excited!!! :D


Well have a great day today everyone!!


*Aubree*

1 comment:

the hawker's said...

first off, i am just like you on april fool's day. i walk around suspicious of everything all day and i just keep thinking about it if i don't find an april fool's joke anywhere.

next, what the heck?? why would that protester say that? haha! oh my gosh, that's ridiculously funny!

also, i wish we could have come down to utah with all of you guys. :( maybe next time.

and you are so talented! holy cow! i love your headbands and that skirt! wow, aubree! you've got skills!

have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...