Monday, April 18, 2011

happenings.....

Man oh man...

My week has been very fun..

Last sunday I was welcomed into relief society

& we had family pictures.....


One big happy family :)


The boys.


The girls with our mom. :)


The couples.


Austin and I. :)


When we got them they were freezing... and the weather was.... interesting.

It was blowing and sunny and then it was calm and not sunny. hahaha. :)


Austin asked me to the dance...

I got home from school and I opened my door and saw this...


so I followed the path of rose petals and starburst..






This was in my room






After I cleaned up... this is how much stuff there was on my floor.. it filled up a whole box:


and here is the pretty bouquet. :)


It was so fun.. he is so cute and thoughtful!!

I love him so much!! :)


I also came home to another suprise....


My shoes for my wedding dress came!! :D



Friday was crazy!! In government we made bills and afterwards the fire bell sounded.

We had to go outside and we all thought it was just a drill until the fire trucks started showing up....


I started freaking out, but I was glad I grabbed everything out of the school so I didn't have anything in there.

I found out later thought that someone had pulled the alarm and it made the wires go all skillywompus!! haha. so they came to fix the wires...


That night my friend, Courtney, and I invited Austin and her friend Derek over and I made them dinner and we played Encore and watched Despicable Me! :D It was a blast.


Saturday all day I planted grain with Austin and it was SO much fun! I love how interesting farming is, and I love just going out in the tractor with Austin. It just makes my day! :) I made and packed a lunch for us to eat at lunchtime and I watched how straight tractors can plant. :) It was fun! :) I also backed Austin up.. He was in the Semi and I had to signal him where to back up to.



Sunday Andy, my brother, gave a talk and it was SO SO SO good!

Like the best talk I've heard on preparing for a mission..

He is going to be SUCH a great missionary out there in Vitoria, Brazil.

I'm gonna be so sad though when he leaves, but so proud of him. ha.

While he was giving his talk I was crying the whole time because I could just picture him as a missionary, and because we are so close so it's gonna be hard to say bye for two years.

I'm so excited he's going on a mission though!! :D


Then Austin and I talked with my family and Sheena and Tyler came over because it was their last day here. Last week we helped them move their stuff into the storage unit. :( I'm so sad they're leaving. They moved to Arizona and they are there until the middle of August. the next time I'll see them is when they come up for my wedding which is in 74 days not counting today!! :D I'm excited for them to come back up and I am so excited for my wedding!! I get to be sealed to Austin, my best friend, forever!!!! :D YAY!!!


(My best friend and I)


Also.... Have you ever had an orange airhead???:


I did.. and guess what.....

IT TASTED EXACTLY LIKE AN ORANGE!!

It was delicious! :D


Sunday night, last night, we made funnel cakes and they were so good! I drizzled peanut butter on mine!! :D but when I was making the funnel cakes then I didn't know you were supposed to keep it low when you flip the funnel cake in the oil.... you'd think it was common sense... but I guess I lack that portion of common sense because I lifted it high out of the oil and dropped it! It splashed everywhere and burnt my hand. haha. Not a good idea.

I seriously think I lack common sense in the cooking portion.... I always do stupid things and burn myself, whether it's this incident, or not putting a hot pad on my hand when I'm taking something out of the oven. I know it sounds stupid and I guess it is, but I did do that.. haha. Think twice before you act in cooking. haha. :) Advice from Aubree...



So doesn't that funnel cake look divine?? Let me tell ya... IT WAS!!

I loved it! :)

I had a great time and Sheena and Tyler, I'm gonna miss you guys.

I already do! hahaha.



Have a great FHE tonight everyone!! :D


*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...