Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is that your left hand?!?!?

Last night Austin and I took a trip to visit Blake and Alex. We went to this yummy food place and had yummy shakes and food. :) Then we talked to them for a while and it was so fun!


Well the reason we took the drive was because I need to get my ring sized because it was pretty big. I would be practicing my harp and it would almost fall off. ha. And one time I flung my hand and my ring flew off.... oops! I decided then that it needed a sizing. Well Blake and Alex were going down to Utah so they said they would take my ring down there. :)


So my left hand went from this:



To this:


:(


I have been missing my ring like crazy. I keep thinking I lost it when I don't see it on my finger, but then I remember that it's getting sized. ha.


Today at school everyone was like, "AUBREE!!!! Is that your left hand?!? Where is your ring?!?!?" Well I was going to pretend for two seconds that the engagement was broken off..... BUT I can't keep a straight face even thinking about saying that haha so I just told everyone that it was getting sized and that I am so excited to get it back!! :D This weekend can't come faster :)


Have a great day!! :D


*Aubree*


P.S. We have been learning about the Salt Lake Temple lately and it is so cool to find out about it!

Like the east and west towers represent the priesthood and just a lot of other cool things!!


And it took FOURTY years to finish!


I am so thankful for those men that built that temple and one of these days I am going to go inside it!! :) haha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...