So I just realized when I came in and saw my mom on the computer that we have a wirless keyboard connected to our laptop, and the A button works on it.... so I'm thinkin about swithing over to the keyboard not on the laptop! hahaha. :)
And guess what this post marks!?!?!?! My 100th post!!
So exciting!! :) I may just celebrate! hahaha. :)
Have a wonderful monday! :)
P.S. So for those of you who want the Strawberries and Cream Sherbet Recipe
Here it is:
Strawberries & Cream Sherbet
1 pound of frozen strawberries
(I didn't use quite that many though. ha.)
1 can (12 fl oz) of evaporated millk
1/2 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1. Put all ingredients in the blender
and blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a 8 in. pan and stick in freezer.
3. Every 20 minutes take it out of the freezer
and bring the sides to the middle & just basically
stir it a little.
4. Scoop into bowls & enjoy!
To make it a little more enjoyable you can put it
in the ice cream glasses. It makes it fun! :)
5. The remains you can put in a container and save
it in the feezer for another time!
6. For topping you can melt marshmallows &
add some vanilla extract and nuts.
Or just anything you have in mind. :)
I ate mine plain and it was delicious!
7. If you try out the recipe, let me know how you like it! :)