Thursday, September 16, 2010

Do you ever have those mornings??

Ok.. You might think I'm weird, but do you ever have those mornings where you CAN.. NOT.. WAKE.. UP? haha. This morning was one of those mornings for me.




5:30- BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! My alarm won't stop going off. I was having a dream it was something else.. but it was really my alarm. I couldn't turn it off. I think I was dreaming I was shutting it off. I finally woke up and shut it off because it was getting SO annoying. I realized I was on the opposite side of my bed in the exact same position I fell asleep in. It was a little weird. hahaha. I fell back asleep.


(Similar to what I felt like at 5:30! ha.Picture from:


5:45-BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! I slowly reach up and shut my alarm off. Well I realize I have to go to the bathroom so bad. I stand up and I got so lightheaded. I thought I was going to fall to the ground. ha. Well have you ever had to go to the bathroom so bad that you feel like you can't even move? That's how it was for me. I tried jumping and that made it feel worse.. so I crossed my legs and moved as slow as a could... that took too long! I kept crossing my legs, but I was running to the bathroom. ha. Don't you wish you could've seen my face right at that moment? hahahaha. I luckily made it when I didn't think I was going to. I realized that my back so really sore and then all the rest of my muscles became sore. I decided to go back to bed for a little bit.


6:25-BEEP BEEP..... AHHHH SHOOT!!!! I jumped when I heard this alarm go off. I had to be gone in 5 minutes. I've gotten pretty good at it though! :) I bolted out of my house and went to gymnastics.

(Similar to the face I made at 6:25! hahaha. picture from:
At gymnastics we were jumping over these tall mats and everyone was biffing it. It was hilarious to watch! :) One girl Used her arm to jump over the mat and the mat slid. ha. She totally face planted it. ha. Then we worked on standing back tucks and it was fun! :) I got ready at my sister's house and now I am known to my brother-in-law as the stranger. ha. He let me in and was like, "Sheena don't worry. I let the stranger in!" hahaha. He is so stinkin funny. :)




9:56- Ok the warning bell went off.... OR SO I THOUGHT!!! SHOOT!! I pull into the school parking lot and realize no one is walking around. It dawns on me that it's the TARDY bell that rings at that time. I was a little late and I had to take a test. I feel like I bombed it, but I hope I didn't. ha.




11:10- I'm walking to Government and a boy named Travis comes up to me. We talked for a while and he asked me to the homecoming dance!!! WOOHOO!! I'm so excited. I was thinking I wouldn't get asked to my senior year homecoming but I did! And I've been planning the dance in student council and it's gonna be AWESOME!! :)




Everyone have a great Thursday! :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...