Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nervous.

Today I was SUPER nervous. I had to sing in church. It was very scary. Not only was it in front of my ward... but the whole Stake Presidency was there and the High Council man and visitors. I was shaking really bad. It went pretty good though. When I got into the song I was less nervous, but I was afraid of messing up or my voice squeaking. ha. Well after church I got asked to do 3 musical numbers. I am singing at a singles ward next Sunday, then I am going to play my harp at a stake meeting thing, and then I am singing in church on the 20th of December. I am Way more nervous then I was this morning now. Does anyone have any good ideas on what Christmas song I could sing?? :)
(This is a picture demonstrating how I feel right now. ha)
P.S. Sorry it has been so long since I have written anything. ha. :)
Have a great day!!
*Aubree*

1 comment:

ashley mikell said...

That's AWESOME! Congrats! I want to hear you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...