Monday, April 26, 2010

Rigby...

Wow... sometimes I wonder about Rigby. haha.

So today we had CLOSED CAMPUS for lunch. It was boring. ha. I had nachos and hot chocolate which wasn't boring, but sitting at the school for an hour not in class was boring. ha.

We had closed campus because our parking lot doesn't look good because some students at rigby enjoy littering.


I appreciate that they want our school to look good and not have people littering, but I don't think they need to have closed campus lunch. Instead they could maybe have a assembly where we go pick up the trash (even though I thought it was Community Service that was responsible for picking up trash.)

I totally agree with the administration that people shouldn't litter, but I don't agree with their closed campus if we don't have a grade A parking lot.


haha. Sorry. I am just a tad bit irritated about it. I want people to STOP littering so we can have open campus again!!! :) haha.
I like keeping Rigby's restaurants in business. :) haha.

Everyone have a great day, and I hope this post didn't bore you. ha. I just decided to let out my feelings on this new rule. ha. :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...