Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sushi.

So today I had the opportunity to try Sushi, because I have never tried it before. Well I don't really like fish, but I thought it would taste pretty good.

I took a bite and almost puked. I don't like sushi.

I don't know if it's because maybe it wasn't a good kind, or maybe we didn't get it from a good place, but if all sushi tastes like what I ate today then everyone that likes it must have nasty taste buds. haha.

I will stick to my peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches. haha.

Also, This week at cheer we were stunting, and our normal flier is on a cruise, so we had a different flier and every time she would land on my bad shoulder. I think it's like broken or something. ha. It is like bruised all around it and then it hurts to move it.

Tonight I will be putting ice on it to make me feel better and my cheer coach. haha. Then I will probably put a hot pad on it cause I dislike cold a lot, and so I would want to warm it up. ha. :)

Have a fantastic Saturday everyone! :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...