Sunday, January 24, 2010

Little Brothers.

So I have the cutest little brother. He is one of my best friends. He is such a little cutie. Whenever he needs help he asks me. He decided he wanted a Facebook so he asked me to help him get into Facebook world. He has the cutest personality.

Yesterday he was bungee jumping off the stairs and he fell and the bungee cord smacked him in the eye and now his eye is like bright red and swollen. It is so sad. But he takes such good care of his little hurt eye. It's so cute. He is a crazy and adventerous and I swear he's gonna be a scientist. He is always trying to try something new and always doing experiments.
(His poor little eye.)
His favorite song is Fireflies by Owl City and whenever it comes on he runs up to me and we listen to it together. He always gets so excited. Sometimes we like to sing the worst we can and it sounds horrible. It is so fun.

(This is his daily routine. ha. Listening to music. haha.)

Today in church after it was over he came up to me and hugged me. He always hugs me or does something nice for me. I mean of course we get in our little brother/sister fights, but we are still best friends afterwards. ha.

So I guess this is for the best little brother ever. You are so cute Rusten. You are so fun to hang out with and I love when you ask me for help. We need to chase each other with the mo-ped again. It's so fun. We haven't done it for a while. ha. I love you. :)

(Rusten and I. ha. Like our faces. lol.)

Have a great sunday everyone!

*Aubree*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...