Saturday, January 23, 2010

On the weekends.

Well I think I am only going to be able to write on my blog on the weekends for a while, cause I have been super busy like every day. haha.

Well Wednesday we performed at half time and our coaches gave us this cute little thing! :)

To see the performance you can go to: http://mitchandroz.blogspot.com/2010/01/recent-activities.html. ha Hope you don't mind Rozalynn! ha. :)



Also Wednesday was my mommy's birthday! It was so fun. We had cocoa bean cupcakes! YUMMY!!!! :) And I just want my mom to know that I appreciate everything she does! I love her so much! She is the greatest mom and my best friend. I can tell her anything and she is so understanding! She is the best! I wouldn't be where I am in my life today if it wasn't for her, and her helping me learn what I need to do in this life, and for letting me be born into the gospel. I love the gospel, it has blessed my life tremendously! Thanks mom! I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! :)


Yesterday we got our cheer pictures back!! WOOHOO! :) That was such a cold picture day, but so fun! haha.


Last night I went to a game in West Jeff and it was so fun. I was actually cheering them on. haha. I learned some crowd cheers too. haha. Then I went to an after party at the Egberts.
It was SO fun! There was yummy food and I played foosball and ping pong! I decided I am not that good at that stuff but it is SUPER fun! ha. :)


Today I wanted to get the mail, so I decided to ride the mo-ped out there! It was so much fun! except it got stuck a few times when I went in the kinda deep snow. haha. Imagine that!


Have a fantastic weekend. :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...