Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

So a while ago my cousin Steph came to visit! :) It was fun having her up here! :)

Our last home football game was senior night! It was SO sad. They played all these sad songs and then my coach didn't tell me that us seniors were getting flowers at half time.. so everyone had their parents there to give them their flower except me. :( But my mom got there shortly after. :)

A few weeks ago I decided I needed to put Austin's m&m machine he got me to use... so I put the rest of the m&m's in there and now we are reunited! haha. :) He's so cute and so thoughtful. :)


So have you ever had something that is your favorite and you always wear it?? Well that's how I was with this pair of slippers. I wore them to cheer practice EVERY day. :) They started falling apart but were still wearable so I still wore them and then one day I was filling up with gas and didn't think about it and stepped in a pile of gasoline with my slippers. :( So that was the end of them because they stunk so bad after that. ha. R.I.P. slippers! :)


Our last football game was at Shelley.... we lost... instead of an undefeatable season we had a defeatable season. It was so sad. :( But now basketball is here and it's awesome!! :)

In semilary we made missionary pamphlets!! :) YAY!!

My mom decided we needed a halloween dinner so she took time and made cute little things...
(Mummys and eyes!!)

This is my little brother's clever Halloween outfit! haha. :)

So it was Red Ribbon Week a while back and we let off balloons one day!! There were so many of them. It was fun, but it was a freezing day!!


We got out cheer pictures finally and this was a little secret place I found when we were getting our pictures. ha. And fyi... this is not my cheer picture. hahahha. :)

My friend Hailey and I on hat day! :)

So we had a cheer halloween party and it was so much fun!! :) These are my coaches!!!

(I was a fairy thing. hahaha.)
(Kelsy and Kallie were the highlight. ha. They kept coming in different costumes and they were all HILARIOUS!!! :))
(My group and I with our pumpkin. We won the pumpkin carving activity!! :))
Hannah and I had a fun day and we were at Wal-Mart and saw these!! AHH... They are huge!! hahha.


I put my extensions in!! :)

After a long time of waiting we finally got out student council sweaters.. I love them. They are like old school. hah. :) And we got our student council pictures too! :)
V.I.P. Birthday girls. haha. Jentry's birthday was in November and we all wore little crowns. ha. So we decided that meant we were V.I.P. Birthday girls. hahaha. :)

One friday we did a Challenge Day. It was SO good. We got to know our class better and we bonded and became closer. It was fun! :) You may have seen it on MTV... It's called like If You Really Knew Me or something!! :) Go Class of 2011!!! YAY!! :)

My seminary teacher cracks me up. He always draws little pictures on the board. ha. But now seminary is over and I am so sad. He was my favorite teacher. ha.

We made Basketball posters and these are the ones I made! :)


So lately I've been making fun crafts.. Here they are! :





For FHE one night my mom told us she had dessert for us right out of the oven... we went in there and this is what she pulled out of the oven! hahaha. I love my mom. She is so funny. :)

I made more crafts and this is Hailey and I. :)

So last night we were making pies... There was extra lemon pie stuff so I created this. hahaha. :)
And also... My little brother ate some leftover coconut cream pie filling... and he broke out in HIVES!!!! AHH... no more coconut pie for him hahah.

So the weather has been insane.... I was stuck in my house from Sunday to yesterday!! It was crazy... I was so sick of being home. ha. Monday I tried to get out but my friend decided to drive a BUG out here and got stuck. ha. What a retard. lol. Sometimes I wonder what goes through people's heads. hahahahaha. There were drifts as tall as my ceilings. It was insane!!
Snow is so pretty though... :) ha.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :) Remember to say what you're thankful for at this time! :)
I am thankful for family and friends, the gospel in my life, I am SO grateful for the weather clearing up. :) ha. I am thankful for all of you too... Who have taken time to make my day by smiling at me or just saying hello! :) You are wonderful! I am thankful for my missionary. He is so great! :) I love hearing from him and getting pictures from him and I am just so grateful that he takes time to write me! It means so much!! :) I am also thankful for his family. They are seriously the nicest family!! They make you feel so comfortable and welcome. If you know any of the Egberts you know they are wonderful, so thanks!! :)
*Aubree*

2 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

man it looks like you're having WAY to much fun! When is a madison vs Rigby basketball game?? I wanna come for sure.

Craig and Aly said...

Oh I love your mom! That is so funny about the cookies! And Rustin's halloween costume is awesome, very cleaver! You look like you are having so much fun! I love how you take lots of pictures, You'll never regret it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...