Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls Camp and Home....

So this last week was Girls Camp! It was so much fun!! We did fun activities and even yells.. This year was the funnest! I was a Youth Leader so basically all the youth leaders just hung out with the stake camp directors the whole time and we had a blast. We stayed up WAY late every night.. ha.
But I was SO excited to get home and take a LONG shower.. and that I did!! haha. But I had to mow the lawn first and I was so tired that i fell asleep while mowing the lawn.. talk about SCARY... like almost have a heart attack scary! ha. I woke up and was like. "HOLY COW.. how did i fall asleep when i have my music loud and the lawn mower is loud!!" That just shows that sometimes loud things can't even keep you awake.
So yesterday I started weeding our organic potatoes.. and you have to weed them by hand cause they are organic.. so you can't put chemicals.. It is a Back-breaking job! haha. And I got a bad sunburn on my back but it is almost gone already! WOOHOO... Aloe Vera does magic! ha.
My mom and little brother went to Wyoming today because it is my grandmas b day on thursday.. and a few days ago she tripped and broke her wrist so my mom is going to take care of her.. I have the nicest mom. I love her. And I miss her and it has only been a few hours! ha. So all day I have basically been weeding, making watch bands, and scrapbooking!! It has actually been a fun day! :)

*Aubree*

1 comment:

the hawker's said...

hannah said she had fun with you at g.camp! and it sounds like you had a fun day. except for the sunburn. i am dealing with that right now so i feel for ya. but i'm glad yours is almost gone. :) do you sell your watch bands or do you just make them for you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...