Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shopping Time...

My mom is gone so Andy (My Brother) and I didn't know what to do, so since school is getting close we decided to go shopping for clothes!! It was like a brother/sister bonding day. ha. It was so much fun! I got cute shirts, sweatpants, a scarf.. and I just need some jeans now! ha. I helped Andy get clothes since his senior pictures are soon.. like August 3rd soon... and He got some studly outfits! ha. We didn't agree on some shirts.. but it all worked out. ha.

And then since I helped him.. he helped me! He isn't picky at all!! Like I did those color test things and I was blue and Yellow which is someone who can't decide easy.. so I would ask him if he liked something and he would say ya.. so i had to come out of my personality and decide for myself which clothes to get and not to get.... because if I didn't I would have bought the whole mall! ha. But He did tell me he didn't like one shirt but i liked it. haha. Next time I go shopping I will have my sister or someone that knows how to choose things come too! haha.

But Andy was really good with shoes.. cause I absolutely LOVE shoes.. I could look at/buy shoes all day.. So I already have quite a few pairs of shoes and I don't need more but when you see cute shoes you have to get them... well Everytime I would see cute shoes that were to die for shoes.. which was a lot.. Andy would tell me that shoes were the last thing I need and we would have to sadly move on! So I came home with no shoes. :(

But.. I am glad Andy helped me out.. He is a great big brother. He is always there for me.. except when it comes to choosing clothes. haha. He takes good care of our family, and he did a good job of taking my dad's spot. He will be a great dad when he grows up.. I am excited to see that!! :)

*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...