Monday, October 22, 2012

Catching Up Part 3: Cheer Camp

In June we took our cheerleaders to cheer camp in Park City, UT.
It was such a blast! :) I will let the pictures do the talking!
Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:
 {Skyla (above) made all-american cheer!! :D}

Day 4:
 After camp we took the girls to Lagoon!! SO MUCH FUN!!
We were having so much fun I didn't take many pictures! haha.
 {Who would even think about sitting on this fence???!!! hahahaha.}

And here are some random pictures for you to enjoy.. hahaha.
 {143... I LOVE YOU!! :) This is the room I stayed in!!}
 {While I was at camp, Austin sent me this picture of some flowers that are in our yard!! I love them! They have been the background on my phone since! haha.}

The following pictures are my feet {well obviously.. hahhaa} and I put sunscreen on, but we were out in the sun SO much that they still got burned and by the 3rd day that is why I was wearing pants and then that night I wore my Nike 6.0's instead of sandals. haha. And the 4th day I just covered my whole body in a blanket! hahahaha. 
Ok.. these pictures don't do justice!! hahaha. They were SO red by the end I couldn't even touch them. haha. But as you can see, it was SO SO SO much fun! 
I love being the cheer coach! :)
Have a great night until the next post! :)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...