Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Celebration!

Our 4th of July celebration started the day before! :) 
I started the 3rd off with trimming up some trees {It needs a chainsaw to some of the branches! ha}
Then we had a BBQ and fireworks at my in laws :) {and BOY was it WINDY!!}

 Then I started the 4th off by weeding my garden and putting some weed preventer in it and leveling the ground :) Nothing feels better than feeling like you already accomplished so much at the beginning of the day! :) I love fresh weeded gardens :D
Then we went to the Menan parade with my family and it was SO HOT {so we cooled off with some yummy snapple, which my lid said that most lipsticks have fish scales in them... uhh eww!! haha} then we looked at the booths and had so much fun!
Later we went to my mom's for din din, and celebrated my Grandma's 84th birthday!! :) Happy Birthday to her! :) She has the same birthday as America's Independence! :)
Then we headed off the I.F. to watch the fireworks with some friends and it was so much fun and we ended the night by going to Taco Bell! hahaha. :)
 {Yes my shorts are made out of men's jeans! haha. Don't judge! haha. I got the idea from a fashion blog and I love them!! They are comfy! So do yourself a favor and make a pair! :)}
 {My new patriotic Sperry's :)}
 {My mom was so hardcore... she was in the air force! haha just kidding! :) Aust was like, "Man I feel like every time I see your mom I should salute her" So that is what my mom is doing! :) haha}
It was a great celebration!! :) It was our first celebreation as a married couple, because last 4th of July we were on our honeymoon and didn't celebrate. hahaha. :)
Well I hope you had a great 4th of July celebration too!!! :)
Have a great day! :)
*Aubree*
P.S. I don't know if you noticed... but I died my hair and got a trim! :) Do you like?? :) I was needing a change and dark brown was the only color I haven't tried yet. ha. Aust says my new nick name is no longer Aubs, it's Blackie. hahaha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...