Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shoe Sale! :)

Monday I went to town and got my birthday present in Rexburg! :) 
Then we went into IF for Alex's birthday dinner {Her birthday was on Friday the 18th, and so was my brother Andy's... Happy Birthday to them! :)} and went to Johnny Carino's.. It was DELISH!
Then we went to the mall and Dillard's was having a MAJOR shoe sale that had just started! 65% off shoes! I picked out like 50 pairs of shoes but I knew I couldn't get all of them, so after a very long time, it was so hard but I narrowed it down to TWO!! :) And I got them! They were way on sale so I couldn't pass that up! haha.
They can go with everything! :) I wore the leopard print one's yesterday and the brown wedges today! :) 
I am in love! hahhaha.
Well have a great day!
It's my birthday Adam! haha. And also..
June 5th is a Texas Roadhouse fundraiser for my cheerleaders.. SO If you want a yummy lunch for $10, let me know! :) It includes, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, baked beans, fries, a drink, and rolls! :) YUM to my TUM! You can't pass it up! :) You can either get tickets from the girls, or us coaches, or you can just buy them at the door that day! :) 
Hope to see you all there {Well the ones that can come and live close enough to come! haha.}
Have a great day!
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...