Thursday, March 31, 2011

Adventures...

Last week I had the opportunity to ride in my best friend's semi with him!!

It was so much fun...

It was also really funny to watch him shift sometimes. :)

He made my day.. I just kept laughing.

And then the windshield wipers were cracking me up for some reason!! :)





SNOW!!!??? What!! I Thought it was spring??

Oh... didn't I tell you I live in Idaho?

This stuff is pretty normal for Idaho.. haha.

I did not like this ONE BIT!!!




Snow, snow, go away...

come again next winter.

NOT BEFORE THAT!! :D



Medallion... CHECK!!!

I checked off yet another goal for 2011. :)

I finished the Book of Mormon

and I memorized The Living Christ...

AND THIS IS WHAT I RECIEVED!!......





Isn't it awesome!! :D I love it!



Monday for FHE Austin's parents, Hannah, Austin, my mom, Rusten, and I

went to the Reflections of Christ Exhibit!


On the way there...


It was SO amazing!! The spirit was so strong there. I loved it.

All the pictures were so fun to look at with the scriptures that go with them.

Jesus is amazing. I am so thankful for him! :)


After the exhibit we all ate at Texas Rhodehouse.

That place is DELICIOUS!! :D

I love FHE's like that...

Can we do that more often??? :)


All of us at Texas Rhodehouse. :)




I am an aide for a special needs seminary class and it is so fun! :)

All the kids are so cute and spiritual.

One of the boys comes into class every day and says,

"YO Aubree, YO YO Peace!"

So I say peace back and we throw the peace sign up!!

Ya... we're pretty gangster. :)

hahaha. His name is Corbin and he is so funny! :)

When we take them back to their normal class he always says the same thing,

so I say, "Peace Out!"

Then he copies! :) It's so fun!!

And they all say the cutest little prayers and I just love helping in that class.

My partner, Dalon, always teases me....

I sometimes fall for it and he thinks it's so hilarious when I do.

haha. :)




I'm posting today also to say that I won't be posting all weekend

because I am going to Utah. :)

Friday night we are going to Austin's mission reunion...

Saturday we are celebrating Hailey's birthday..

Well actually friday, but her birthday is Saturday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

And Sunday we are going to General Conference!!

I'm so excited!

It'll be my first one I get to go to!!!!


Have a great weekend everyone!!! :D



*Aubree*


P.S. Apply for college and get accepted... CHECK!! :D

I applied for BYU-Idaho and I GOT ACCEPTED!!!

I am so excited!! And I got on the track I wanted!!

Fall/Winter... WOOHOO!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...