Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Last Christmas...

Yesterday was the last Christmas Austin will be gone!! And it was the last phone call... He gets home in a few weeks and I am SO SO SO Excited!!!! Talking to him yesterday made me SO happy!!! He is the best!! I am so proud of him and can't believe how fast time is flying!! Before you know it I will be blogging saying he is HOME!!! :D Oh man I am SO excited!! :) He is my favorite missionary/boyfriend!! :) Also... Christmas went really good! It was fun having all the family over and seeing what everyone got! :)
(This was the last night we got to see eachother
and he came to gym with me and this was one of the last pictures.)
(This was right before gymnastics! It was SO fun!)
Have a great day! :)
*Aubree*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...